Here’s what you need to know.
We’re a small, local, female-run business, passionate about providing results driven, ethical beauty services. Thank you for understanding that our polices are necessary to sustain our small business and are not personal. We believe in ethical business practices & fair and living wages for our staff, and our policies make this possible. We ask that you join the waitlist, remain a last minute walk-in client, or do not come here if you cannot agree to our policies and respect our staff.Shoutout to all of our loyal clients- your support inspires us to be the best we can be, and the love is mutual!
You must read this prior to scheduling an appointment.
Booking & Appointments:
- A 50% non-refundable booking fee is charged upon scheduling. If you align with our values, it’s transferable when you reschedule within a month.
- Need to cancel? Please give us a heads-up via text 48 hours prior to avoid losing your booking fee, but we request 72hrs +. No exceptions.
- Cancellations made within 24hrs will be charged 100%. No exceptions. Asking for exceptions is a violation of our policy.
- Running late? If you’re more than 20% late, it’s considered a no-show, and you’ll be charged in full. If you’re cutting it close, shoot us a text at 206-698-2431 so we can work something out.
- Reserving an appointment? When you’re picking a time slot, choose the beginning or end of a sequential block of times, or individual times, but avoid the middle times in a sequence. It helps us serve everyone better. For example, if you see times like 3:00, 3:15, 3:30, and 6:00 – please don’t pick 3:15. Otherwise, we may ask you to switch. Thanks for helping!
- Our no-exceptions 48 hr cancellation policy is universal, and we appreciate your respect and integrity.
- Coming in for a service? Make sure you’re feeling 100%. If you’ve been exposed to any illnesses, please reschedule asap.
- Arrive a tad early, especially if you’ve got forms to fill. Late arrivals might get less hands-on time.
Charges & Gratuities:
- Our prices are transparent, and any tip is already factored in. Our team’s goal? Your goals and results. Feel like giving extra? You can at checkout.
- Put off by high pressure sales tactics? No worries, we don’t upsell or do that shit. Our recommendations are genuine, keeping your best interests at heart. Ask us about our business structure!
Want to read more about why we don’t make exceptions to cancellation policies and why we don’t allow tipping as a substitute for guaranteed wages?
Your Safety First:
- Got a health concern? Discuss with your doc before any treatment. Let us know beforehand, and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
- Coming in for advanced treatments like microneedling or laser? Ensure you bring your UPF protection. If not, you can buy one with us.
- We’re an open-air studio with luxury amenities.
- Accessibility? We’ve got it covered, from wheelchair-friendly amenities to a welcoming environment for everyone, irrespective of gender or background.
- Under 18? Make sure you have a guardian with you.
Timing & Parking:
- We’re open 10 AM – 6 PM daily. Text 206-698-2431 for pickups.
- Parking is a breeze with free street parking. But, avoid parking across the street from 3-6 pm, or you might get towed. Mind all posted parking signs.
We’re here for you, and because of you, but we can’t stress enough that we will never make exceptions to our polices for any reason- don’t ask. Together, we’re transforming skin and lives, one treatment at a time. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
LME/Manager/Owner/Fair Wage Advocate
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS & OUR TEAM, & AFTER HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS WE CAN CONFIRM THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL.
Simply the best. I’ve been a client for years. Sapien’s science-backed approach to skin health will reverse age you. So slather on your sunscreen and book your appointment today. Shop their online store and you’ll support a great local women-owned small business.
— Jennifer Smith
The team at Sapien Skin have changed my skin and life forever! For anyone who has ever struggled with acne, you know how helpless it can feel to seemingly ‘try everything’ and not see results. I realized how ineffective all my former attempts had been and why exactly they were ineffective after just one session with Stephanie. Not only has she helped transform my skin, but also my mindset about nourishing my skin from the inside out. I’ve now been a client (and fan girl) for the past 4 years and will never look back. The best team in Seattle, hands down!
— Arden Leland
THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DREAM OF PROVIDING IMPECCABLE, ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE AESTHETIC SERVICES AND PRODUCTS A REALITY.
TL;DR: 50% non-refundable booking fee; 48hr cancellation required. 24hr or less cancellations charged 100%. No exceptions- don’t ask. Arrive early with any health notes. Mind parking signs. Open 10 AM-6 PM. Thanks for your support!